Some days ago I got a WM6 device (firm equipment, MDA Touch, OS: CE 5.2.1620). I was surprised that all tested applications runs perfectly under WM6 :o)
I had no time to test all applications but those I tested run perfectly!
- Switch 1.25
- TaskbarDate 2.1
- Voyager 3.1 RC2
- MemInfo.NET 3.11 Std
- PDAStore 1.1 RC3c-Pro
- DeviceInfo 1.4
For Switch 1.25 you may use the recommended settings and workaround described at the forum. There are also recommended settings for TaskbarDate 2.1 which are described also in the forum. You may use DeviceInfo to apply the recommended settings. CAUTION: Close the application before applying the registry settings. After you applied the settings you can start the application and see that Switch and TaskbarDate integrate beautifully into the taskbar.
How to import recommended settings using DeviceInfo 1.4:
- Download DeviceInfo.exe if not already done😉
- Download .reg files from my SkyDrive public folder
- Close Switch / TaskbarDate
- DeviceInfo | Import .reg… > Choose WM6-TaskbarDate.reg / WM6-Switch.reg
- Close DeviceInfo
- Start Switch / TaskbarDate
- Caution: There is a little bug in DeviceInfo’s import reg feature: Click the switch icon > Settings > Remove backslashes \ in the Ignore field!