The developers of Qando just ignore their users (even customers). I am a holder of an annual ticket!
Today I tried again Qando:
- Downloading QandoWM.CAB from m.qando.at
- Installing it (successfully)
- Start it
- .NET CF error message appears and disappears within 0,5 seconds (but one time I was fast enough to find out the error message: NullReferenceException
- The the splash screen appears for a second
- Then the main screen appears
- I select "Echtzeitanzeige" (Real time view)
- Wait cursor (never ends)
- I click the "close call" button and then a error message appears:
Since there seams to be a problem detecting the GPS device of my T-Mobile MDA Compact III?
At the moment Qando (the Windows Mobile version of it) seems to be unstable and not very useful. Hope this will be fixed soon because I think the idea of such a service is a good idea for people using WIENER LINIEN and VOR services.
I have already written a feedback using the Qando homepage but never got an answer! Also my comments at YouTube where ignored or blocked: http://hfrmobile.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!9015C1E219CDFADA!1835.entry
Censorship at YouTube:
My second comment: Does not work for devices using a GPS sensor: NullReferenceException at qando.DetectGpsDevice.detectDeviceThread() – hope this will be fixed soon couldn’t be posted during censorship.