Some years ago Microsoft used VUE test vendor. It just worked! But then Microsoft decided to use a new vendor: Prometric … and the problems started 2008 … I god a second MCP-ID … ít took me a lot of hours and e-mails to fix this (including faxes with a copy of my driving license to ensure my identity). After several months it was fixed.
2009: I took and passed an exam. I got a second "Prometric ID" … AAAArrrr……. Two "Prometric ID" are now linked to my MCP-ID. The cause: The secretary registered me as "harald flasch" instead of "harald-rene flasch" so I got a second Prometric ID. My existing Prometric account stopped working (see screen-shots below).
BTW, Prometric said that the "old data" from VUE will be imported to my new Prometric account. But that never has been done by Prometric. OK, but the new exams I passed where listed in my candidate history. The older exams will be available at VUE. Never tried that…
At the moment I passed the following M$ exams (2000 – 2005 everything worked but since Prometric was replaced by VUE the problems started ….):
2008: 70-547 70-536 70-528
2002: 70-215 70-210
2000: 70-068 70-058 70-059 70-067 70-073 70-028 70-016
View exam history: